The International Student Forum

Questions about Studying in Canada? Ask me!

Please feel free to post with questions or comments about studying in Canada!
Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Re: Questions about Studying in Canada? Ask me!

Postby shre_canada » Tue, 11 Jun 2013 05:18:54 -0500

My name is Shreyas Shetty and I quit my job as a systems engineer.I am willing to do my masters in Cyber Security at Canada.

Would you suggest me a link where I can have a look at the colleges or universities that would offer such courses?

If i am right, the stay at Canada would cost at around $600-800$ off campus. However, I would like to know the exact figures regarding in-campus and off-campus stay and the challenges that i might face during my stay.

The entrance exams that are preferred are GRE and TOEFL. Am I right?
shre_canada

Questions

Postby shielajane23 » Sat, 27 Sep 2014 02:48:27 -0500

HI goood day.

I am currently a foreign worker here in Canada and I want to change my status as a student worker. UNfortunately the course I want needs passing mark at TOEFL, IELTS or CELBAN.

I just want to ask if which is easier to pass TOEFL or IELTS? Do you have materials that I can use to practice for these examinations?

Thank you somuch in advance.
shielajane23

Postby Plast » Wed, 20 Jan 2016 04:14:39 -0500

I don't have any questions so far, but I would like to share a useful website to those who are interested in applying to Canadian universities. Check "Study Without Borders" out guys! I used it to find the university of my choice.
Plast

Postby SPan_10 » Mon, 12 Sep 2016 08:11:37 -0500

Hello Globe Runner
Thank you for being open to ask questions.I do have a lot of questions. Can i have your email id or skype id please so that i can communicate with you and get your valuable opinion ?
I am very interested to start my life in Canada.

Thanks
Suraj
SPan_10

Postby SLP » Sat, 03 Dec 2016 09:24:00 -0500

Hello Globe Runner.

Which Canadian university's MBA or Masters has very low requirement for admission, has no GMAT/GRE requirement? (I have 2.5 years of work experience, i ahve IELTS Band score of 7 but outdated)

Please hurry. Please give a list. Within 1 month I going to get my VISA as permanent resident in Canada for Manitoba province.

Thank you...
SLP

Return to “%s” Study in Canada