The International Student Forum

Where I Can apply a Scholarship?

Discussion Forum for international students regarding study in the US.

Moderator: Annemarie

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Where I Can apply a Scholarship?

Postby Feiraz » Wed, 11 Feb 2015 08:06:11 -0500

Hello every body, I am international students planning to start my master (LLM) in the USA next year. At this moment I'am trying to find scholarship to support my study. I have browsed scholarship in several well-known website such as: [url]fastweb.com[/url], college board and [url]scholarshipdesk.com[/url], but none of these site could provide me a satisfying information. I come here to ask information where I could find other scholarships sources, whether online or offline.. Please help me...

Thanks
Feiraz

Re: Where I Can apply a Scholarship?

Postby nirijajain » Wed, 22 Jul 2015 12:59:41 -0500

hello ,
I am from India i am planning for study in abroad i found one site on that i got all the information about study abroad as well as information about scholarship also check out http://www.msmbainusa.com/articles/inte ... olarships/
nirijajain

Return to “%s” Study in the USA