The International Student Forum

Tax refund

If you have a question about studying in the U.S.A. that you think only an international student adviser can answer - then look no further as we now have Jim Crawley, who has 13 years of international admissions experience and he is currently the Director of University Recruiting Initiatives for the ELS Language Centers here to answer your posts!

Moderator: crawleyj

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Tax refund

Postby 147bryan » Sat, 04 Feb 2017 08:59:40 -0500

Hi all,
My son is studying at Franklin Pierce University in New Hampshire on a football scholarship can anyone give advice on how we claim back the none resident tax that we paid many thanks.
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat, 04 Feb 2017 08:36:27 -0500

Return to “%s” Ask a USA International Advisor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest