The International Student Forum

LLM in USA

If you have a question about studying in the U.S.A. that you think only an international student adviser can answer - then look no further as we now have Jim Crawley, who has 13 years of international admissions experience and he is currently the Director of University Recruiting Initiatives for the ELS Language Centers here to answer your posts!

Moderator: crawleyj

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

LLM in USA

Postby coolkets » Mon, 29 Aug 2016 07:39:17 -0500

Hello,

I have completed my BCom, LLB and CS from India. Even though I have a LLB degree, I am not a member of Bar Council as I am still practicing as a CS and holding valid membership for the same. I want to pursue LLM from USA now. I know the deadlines for applying has lapsed now, but are there any colleges which offer January intake for LLM? Also, do i need to give only TOEFL?

Looking forward for your reply on the same at the earliest so that I can start to plan accordingly.
coolkets

Return to “%s” Ask a USA International Advisor