The International Student Forum

Urgent help needed

If you have a question about studying in the U.S.A. that you think only an international student adviser can answer - then look no further as we now have Jim Crawley, who has 13 years of international admissions experience and he is currently the Director of University Recruiting Initiatives for the ELS Language Centers here to answer your posts!

Moderator: crawleyj

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Urgent help needed

Postby Eduard » Tue, 27 Jan 2015 12:52:07 -0500

Dear international adviser.

My name is Eduard Gomberg. I am Russian citizen who have finished A-levels in UK last year with following grades: A* in Math, A in ICT, B in Business. I had offers from top 5 UK and Canadian universities but dramatically, my VISA application was denied by Canadian embassy and I lost full academic year as well as 9 offers of admissions.

So now I struggle to find US undergraduate schools (academically strong at teaching in a Business field) which accepts students without SAT (recognizes A-levels) and has late admissions deadline (March or later preferably) ? Can you advice me to look at any particular schools with matching description ?

Sincerely hope for your help and understanding.

--
Kind Regards, Eduard Gomberg
Eduard

Return to “%s” Ask a USA International Advisor