The International Student Forum

Can i go to study at this age to USA?

If you have a question about studying in the U.S.A. that you think only an international student adviser can answer - then look no further as we now have Jim Crawley, who has 13 years of international admissions experience and he is currently the Director of University Recruiting Initiatives for the ELS Language Centers here to answer your posts!

Moderator: crawleyj

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Can i go to study at this age to USA?

Postby bpandrate » Sun, 07 Sep 2014 06:05:36 -0500


I am very glad to land on this page. Firstly i would request you to forgive me if this has been discussed on the forum.

I am 39 years old, British citizen living in U.K wanted to do my hospitality course in USA.
I have more than 10 years working experience in the same field and in customer service.
I am holding bachelors degree as well.

What are requirements that need to be enrolled in USA school/college, like age, qualification, experience, finance, Visa rules etc.,

I would be very grateful if you could kindly advise /help me on this topic/

Posts: 1
Joined: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 05:42:06 -0500

Return to “%s” Ask a USA International Advisor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests