The International Student Forum

Adult Education

If you have a question about studying in the U.S.A. that you think only an international student adviser can answer - then look no further as we now have Jim Crawley, who has 13 years of international admissions experience and he is currently the Director of University Recruiting Initiatives for the ELS Language Centers here to answer your posts!

Moderator: crawleyj

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Adult Education

Postby teejaa » Sun, 27 Jul 2014 05:16:12 -0500


Am 39 I got a Technician Diploma from a Polytechnic in Nigeria and currently working in Egypt.
I'm seeking admission in any American Universuty for Associate Degree or Bachelors Degree.
I dont need any financial aids because i got enough in my account to sustain me 2 yeas.
I'm afraid of been rejected study visa because of my age, though not take a trial yet.

My life is not complete if i dont get my degree and I dont care at what age

Can anybody advice please.

Posts: 1
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 04:52:57 -0500

Return to “%s” Ask a USA International Advisor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests