Discussion forum for international students regarding study in Australia

Moderator: StudentGuru

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Looking for a scholarship to study in Australia

Postby May » Thu, 07 Aug 2003 03:33:34 -0500

Dear Sir or Ma'am,
My name is Maytinee from Thailand. I'm graduated with a B.A-in Englis Literature (first class honor) in 2001. I've been working as a Marketing Officer for two tears before I decided to quit to further my Master degree. Recently, I have been offered a place to study in Master of Marketing by coursework at University of Newcastle, which can gradate in one year. I would like to receive a free scholarship to study in Australia as soon as possible since the semseter will start this September. This can help improving my I will accept any conditions provided by you. This scholarship means so much to me because my family are counting on my carreer success to help every one. Please let me know if you need any further information. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Maytinee

i_miss_may@maildozy.com
May

Re: Looking for a scholarship to study in Australia

Postby Shuhrat » Mon, 11 Aug 2003 04:16:27 -0500

Dear Sir or Madam!
My name is Shuhrat I am from Tajikistan I want to study in Australia.
But I can not to pay for my study if you can help me please inform me.
sabrorov@yahoo.com

Sincerely,

Shuhrat
Shuhrat

Postby Guest » Sun, 17 Aug 2003 04:41:30 -0500

Dear Sir or Madam,
I also want money to study... can you give me some of your money please?
dorjedrakden@excite.com

SCHOLARSHIP REQUEST TO STUDY IN AUSTRARIA

Postby MABHIZA » Mon, 20 Oct 2003 02:36:35 -0500

Please help my daughter to get a schoolarchip to study abroad. She is a very intelligent girl but we can not afford her university fees. She would like to do a degree in accounting or finance.

Please help may be by God's grace she will be able to help us in the family.
MABHIZA

Postby alisher » Tue, 21 Oct 2003 04:38:05 -0500

My name is Alisher from Uzbekistan. I'm learing Englis and Hindi languages. I've been working as interpreter. Recently, I have been offered a place to study in Japane. They need gradute student but i am bachelorI would like to receive a free scholarship to study in Australia . This can help improving my I will accept any conditions provided by you. This scholarship means so much to me because my family are counting on my carreer success to help every one. Please let me know if you need any further information. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

alisher Mirsodikov
alisher_85@yahoo.com
alisher

help me please...

Postby morriez » Fri, 12 Mar 2004 02:07:46 -0500

Anonymous wrote:Dear Sir or Madam,
I also want money to study... can you give me some of your money please? :cry: 'coz my parent hoping me to be a successman and to usefull for my country... please help me.. may God Bless u... :D morriez2684@yahoo.com
morriez

Find sponsor scholarship

Postby Vanny » Wed, 05 Jan 2005 09:47:14 -0500

I am Vanny and my country is Cambodia and it is the developing country in the Asian region, these days I finished grauatee from National Universtiy of Management (NUM), and I have purpose to pursure study BBA or MBA, but everythins can possible by we have money and for me have money but what I have just eat or normal live but if I want to pursure study at a rich country I am nothing the ability to pursure, so if someone that can help me to advice or can sponsor of my study, I am very and very be please and thank for dind for me. And the country that I very interested is Australia, but I don't know I have lucky or not, but I hope I will get a good kind from a good person will help me or can spons of my study.

I am really to study Australai, but I don't know my wish is true or not te and everythins it is depen on who someone can sponsor me, and I want know the person that sponsor me, he or she , old or young,

I rally see and looking forward to hearing from a good kind of sponsor.

Thanks and thanks for your sponsor

Vanny Nuon
Vanny

Re: Find sponsor scholarship

Postby Guest » Wed, 05 Jan 2005 09:51:15 -0500

[quote="Vanny"]I am Vanny and my country is Cambodia and it is the developing country in the Asian region, these days I finished grauatee from National Universtiy of Management (NUM), and I have purpose to pursure study BBA or MBA, but everythins can possible by we have money and for me have money but what I have just eat or normal live but if I want to pursure study at a rich country I am nothing the ability to pursure, so if someone that can help me to advice or can sponsor of my study, I am very and very be please and thank for dind for me. And the country that I very interested is Australia, but I don't know I have lucky or not, but I hope I will get a good kind from a good person will help me or can spons of my study.

I am really to study Australai, but I don't know my wish is true or not te and everythins it is depen on who someone can sponsor me, and I want know the person that sponsor me, he or she , old or young,

I rally see and looking forward to hearing from a good kind of sponsor.

And if you interested me you can contact me by my address: vanny@amret.com.kh
amret902525@yahoo.co.nz or can call me by my H/P 855 12 902 525

Thanks and thanks for your sponsor

Vanny Nuon[/quote]

Postby LamiaSilentum » Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:43:01 -0500

Hello!My name's Zosya.I'm 20 y/o girl from Moldova looking for a sponsor to study in Australia.I want to study animation.Unfortunatly I can't afford it on my own nor can my parents.If you're interested then please contact me for more information by writting to me on tsuki_no_onaji@yahoo.com Thank you for your time!Best Regards.
LamiaSilentum

Postby Matt-isf » Mon, 09 May 2011 02:00:55 -0500

Hi, if you still looking for a scholarship or some sort of financial assistance check out SmartScholar. It has a huge database on scholarship positions in australia! perfect place to start looking :D

Good Luck,
Matt
Matt-isf

Postby Cratk » Sat, 21 May 2011 08:23:33 -0500

Hi,

it is best to check the university where you wish to study, they often have a scholorships page. I know the University of Melbourne has scholorships for international students. They are very competitive however.

I think you people should be a little careful about posting your email here asking for money to study, I do not know of anyone who is legit about sponsoring students to study in Australia, usually international students study here for a while on their own means (or if they are lucky to get a scholorship, it is easier to get a scholorship if you have some tertiary study of your own). Just be careful about anyone sending you an email offering money...
Cratk

Postby kevendement » Tue, 30 Aug 2011 01:18:09 -0500

You'll need to get the scholarship before you come to NZ. You won't be able to get one in NZ or Australia. There aren't enough scholarship for NZ/Australian citizens.
kevendement

Postby virtualads » Wed, 02 Oct 2013 07:24:57 -0500

Some of the major scholarship programs available for international students are:

Australia Awards = http://www.australiaawards.gov.au
International Postgraduate Research Scholarships
JASON (Joint academic scholarships online network)

Hope this helps.
virtualads

Postby IANKRISBANAWA » Mon, 07 Oct 2013 11:47:30 -0500

I also want to study in Australia. Can you give me some ideas on how to apply for the student visa? And how much would it cost?And hoe much is the tuition fee out there? Thnks
IANKRISBANAWA

Postby LeaCherry99 » Thu, 05 Nov 2015 12:44:31 -0500

Hello all

if you're interested to study in Australia, I found one of the most cheapest course with Study Network Australia!

Cheers,
Lea.
LeaCherry99

Return to “%s” Study in Australia