Discussion forum for international students regarding study in Australia

Moderator: StudentGuru

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Internships in Australia and New Zealand

Postby Karterama » Tue, 01 Oct 2013 12:53:21 -0500

Oztimum (www.oztimum.com) helps find paid internships for international students in Australia and New Zealand.

We are currently advertising internships in:
Sales/Marketing
Human Resources
Administration and Communication
Design and Print
Public Relations

Positions are available in Sydney/Melbourne/Perth/Gold Coast/Cairns in Australia and Auckland/Christchurch in New Zealand.

Applicants must be:
Third or Fourth Year University
Eligable for a Working Holiday (Subclass 417) or Work and Holiday visa (Subclass 462).
18 - 30 years old.
Have a good level of both spoken and written English.
Have access to a school internship agreement (either a university student or graduated within the last year).

You can apply through the website at www.oztimum.com or e-mail your CV to students@oztimum.com
Karterama

Re: Internships in Australia and New Zealand

Postby annydaniel » Tue, 01 Oct 2013 02:56:20 -0500

Australia and New Zealand providing internship. It is indeed a great thought. This will allow practical knowledge and help to learn new things as training.

Goop hair
annydaniel

Postby IANKRISBANAWA » Mon, 07 Oct 2013 11:53:48 -0500

Is it possible that while I am studying in either New Zealand or Australia is that I can also work? If it is possible, how much time can I afford to work? I would like to work while I am studying so that at least I still have pocket money on my own. Please give some ideas regarding on this.
IANKRISBANAWA

Postby Karterama » Mon, 14 Oct 2013 10:35:32 -0500

Yes it is possible to work while studying, a student visa allows you to work a maximum of 20 hours per week.
Karterama

Postby zohaa » Mon, 03 Nov 2014 03:11:04 -0500

first off all, congratulation to you. Your idea about the part time job is great. It is possible to learn money for the next semester by doing part time job in fact many other student doing the same. That is a great idea to not distrub parents for the money. Good luck for your future.
zoha
zohaa

Postby joeabirached » Thu, 16 Apr 2015 09:19:56 -0500

Hello,

I want to know If I get a scholarship while studying in Australia, I will still be eligible for a post study work visa or permanent residency??

Thank you
joeabirached

Return to “%s” Study in Australia