The International Student Forum

Australia InternationalStudent.com has launched!!!

Discussion forum for international students regarding study in Australia

Moderator: StudentGuru

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Australia InternationalStudent.com has launched!!!

Postby StudentGuru » Wed, 02 Apr 2003 04:00:15 -0500

When most people think of Australia, they see wide open spaces of outback bush, kangaroos, koalas and clean air and water. Not a bad imagine to be portraying to the world! However Australia has so much more to offer than just these stereotypical offerings. Australia InternationalStudent.com has captured all this into one resource!

Check it out

http://australia.internationalstudent.com
StudentGuru
International Guru

Re: Australia InternationalStudent.com has launched!!!

Postby eduprograms » Mon, 08 Feb 2010 01:55:22 -0500

I wish to study in Australia, Even My family is agree in these days to send me to australia. But If what to do if I want to study in Australia?
eduprograms

Re: Australia InternationalStudent.com has launched!!!

Postby Martin2 » Fri, 08 Apr 2011 10:37:23 -0500

Please help I have 2 beautiful kids with a grade average of 9 and 10 my son is a Junior in high school and wants to study economics, my daughter is becoming a freshmen next year and wants to study Marine Biology. Both are Mexican nationals and want to study in Australia. Is there any way they can apply for a scholarship. Please forward me all information. Directed to me mprucabo@yahoo.com
Martin2

Return to “%s” Study in Australia