The International Student Forum

Dissertation Research: Chinese International Students (UK)

Discussion Forum for international students regarding study in the United Kingdom.

Moderator: studyabroaduk

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Dissertation Research: Chinese International Students (UK)

Postby serenang » Thu, 11 Feb 2016 05:40:07 -0500

- Are you ethnically Chinese?
AND
- Are you a International Student to the UK? OR Child of a Chinese immigrant to the UK?

If so, would you be interested in taking part in some academic research?

My name is Serena Ng and I am an Anthropology undergraduate at Durham University, United Kingdom (UK). I am currently undertaking research for my final year dissertation into the knowledge and beliefs about risk factors to cardiovascular disease of ethnic Chinese immigrants to the UK and children of ethnic Chinese immigrants to the UK. I have chosen to focus on ethnic Chinese immigrants to the UK as there is currently little research in this area. Current research on Chinese immigrant populations in this field only exists for immigrants to USA and Canada.

If you are a Chinese international student to the UK or a child of a Chinese immigrant to the UK and would be interested in contributing to some new academic research please complete the short 5 minute research quesitonnaire here: https://serenaxng.typeform.com/to/ZzBtAb

Please feel free get in touch if you have any questions about my research.
Serena Ng
Durham University: England, United Kingdom
serena.ng@durham.ac.uk
serenang

Return to “%s” Study in the UK