The International Student Forum

Low High school Grades

Discussion Forum for international students regarding study in the United Kingdom.

Moderator: studyabroaduk

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Low High school Grades

Postby pinelakias » Wed, 06 Jan 2016 12:47:48 -0500

Hello. My name is Panos. I'm 23 years and I live in Greece currently. I would like to discuss my problem with you guys and find an answer to my problem. Just like the title said, when I finished High School I got really bad grades (10/20). Now that I have grown up a little bit, I realized that education is important in order to get a decent job. I thought of moving to the UK and enroll to a community college. But, can I enter a college afterwards without being affected by my high school grades? Do I have any other alternatives? My favourite subject is computing by the way. I'm glad to read every idea you guys can share. Thank you very much for reading this post. :)
pinelakias

Return to “%s” Study in the UK