The International Student Forum

Ask us anything about studying in the UK

Discussion Forum for international students regarding study in the United Kingdom.

Moderator: studyabroaduk

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Re: Ask us anything about studying in the UK

Postby worldchoiceeducation » Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:50:26 -0500

do you want to come to study in UK? we help you with your choice?
we are world choice education, add on facebook and ask us everything you need to know
worldchoiceeducation

Postby clarisgjl » Tue, 22 Oct 2013 12:09:45 -0500

Hi I'm from Singapore and I'm keen in pursuing my MBA abroad.
I'm looking at UK-LONDON and US-New York or LA

It would be good if I can get your views in the campus life and study style like in London as compared to US.
I understand that typically a US MBA take 2 years and UK MBA takes about 1 year.
Does this means that it is much more intensive and taxing to take a MBA in UK since they squeeze the program to a 1 yr program?

Other than London Business Sch, Imperial College and Cass, what other schools would you recommend in London? I'm afraid my grades might not make the cut thus want to find out other schools that are also fairly good in London.

I'm new to this forum, may I also know if this forum allows private message? If so , how?
Many thanks to any kind souls who can assist me.
clarisgjl

Soccer scholarship in the UK.

Postby Will95 » Sun, 10 Jan 2016 08:24:39 -0500

Hello!

My name is Guillermo from Spain and I would like to know if in the UK the universities actually offer soccer scholarships, how is the rutine for the students athletes over there(how many trainings, importance of the.sport there, etc) thank you very much!!
Will95

Postby noopie » Tue, 15 Mar 2016 09:37:54 -0500

So I am not part of this panel who initially created the post, but here are some of my perspectives on the questions that came up:
- I have never heard of sports scholarships here like they have in the US.
- Unless you are rich, do not live in London. It is the most expensive city in Europe, and among the most expensive in the world. It is insane. You will be sharing a crappy old room with 8 people and pay the same price as a single, luxury flat elsewhere.
- regarding living costs: it all completely depends on the city. There are HUGE gaps in living prices in the UK. I wish somebody had told me that before I came here. Examples of cheap places: Leeds, Manchester, Glasgow, Lincoln, Sheffield. Examples of expensive places: Cambridge, London, Oxford, Bath, even Edinburgh. Do your research before you decide on a university. Go on letting websites like rightmove.co.uk to see what rent prices are like.
noopie

Postby JohnMattana » Sat, 14 May 2016 08:23:07 -0500

Getting two degrees for the cost of one, i think this is helpful http://bestcollege.education/getting-tw ... st-of-one/
JohnMattana

Postby cocolemon » Wed, 01 Jun 2016 05:02:45 -0500

seems nice, UK is a nice country.
http://www.topdiplomaservice.com/ Warmly welcome to my website. Buy degree, buy certificate and transcript online is easy now. if you have any needs or interest, Please contact me freely. lol Thanks a lot!
cocolemon

Postby RescueRanger » Thu, 16 Jun 2016 05:48:49 -0500

Hey everyone I'm from Canada, I have my UK sitizenship and I'm trying to find out how long I need to reside in the UK before I'm no longer considered an international student. also looking for info on Paramedicine programs in the UK. Thanks!!!
RescueRanger

Postby cocolemon » Fri, 02 Sep 2016 09:57:05 -0500

Hello, Everybody. Nowdays it is more and more popular to buy a degree online to get a better job,promote your position. or apply for the universities you like etc. buy UK degree, buy London degree, buy Birmingham diploma, buy Glasgow degree, buy Manchester diploma, buy Liverpool certificate, buy Cardiff degree, buy Newcastle diploma, buy Leicester degree, buy degree in Exeter,
buy diploma in Belfast, buy degree from Portsmouth, buy Leeds degree, how to buy Cambridge diploma?

If you have any problems or needs, please feel free to contact us. We are always at your service.
E-mail:topdiplomaservice@outlook.com
http://www.topdiplomaservice.com/ Warmly welcome to my website. Buy degree, buy certificate and transcript online is easy now. if you have any needs or interest, Please contact me freely. lol Thanks a lot!
cocolemon

Return to “%s” Study in the UK