The International Student Forum

student visa application process

Please feel free to post with questions or comments about studying in Canada!
Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Postby highereducation » Tue, 21 Oct 2014 01:39:01 -0500

hello frds ,
i want to study in abroad and i don't know any information about student visa for study in abroad ..can any buddy suggest me what is the process for get student visa..some of detail i got from www.msmbainusa.com but i need more information..
highereducation

Re: student visa application process

Postby lifeisgood » Mon, 08 Dec 2014 02:14:04 -0500

The CIC has a lot of helpful information for international students who want to study in Canada. You can also check out this book on amazon called “Your #1 Guide to Studying in North America and Europe”. This eBook covers a wide array of topics ranging from selecting the right school, looking for scholarships online, applying for a student visa, shopping on a budget, student life and working while studying abroad.

Hope this helps.
lifeisgood

Postby aryanpawar » Wed, 17 Dec 2014 01:10:12 -0500

hi,
thank you frd for sharing www.msmbainusa.com this site i check out that site i got very helpful information..
aryanpawar

Return to “%s” Study in Canada