The International Student Forum

Need help to know about day care's in Canada

Please feel free to post with questions or comments about studying in Canada!
Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Need help to know about day care's in Canada

Postby neha.g30 » Wed, 11 Sep 2013 03:46:19 -0500

Hi,

I am planning to go to Canada for education but i have a one year old son. I am very much worried how will i take care of my son when i will be doing my studies. I heard there are full time day care facilities in Canada which is for 5 days (8 hours daily). I have many queries. I tried to search on internet for the queries but not able to find the appropriate answers. I hope this forum will help me in clearing my doubts

1: I read some where on internet average monthly cost for day care varies from city to city from say $300 to $800. It is a big amount for a student to pay. As i will be in Canada as a student so does there is any kind of discount which i can avail like student discount or any government discount?

2: I read there is a long wait-list to get admission in day cares. If it is true then what prior actions i can take before coming to Canada.

3: Can anybody provide me a good link in which i can see that what are the daily activities of a day care center for example learning activities, fooding etc.

Thanks in advance for the help!!
neha.g30

Return to “%s” Study in Canada