The International Student Forum

Proof of funds

Please feel free to post with questions or comments about studying in Canada!
Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Proof of funds

Postby Timholmes73 » Mon, 09 Sep 2013 10:28:04 -0500

I am selling my house to pay for my studies, HOWEVER, the sale will complete at the end of November and my course starts in January.
I have a buyer lined up and I just don't have the proof of funds as yet, what can I do to apply for the student permit?
I do not have any way to show I have money until the house sale goes through, I can't loan off anyone unfortunately.
Does anyone have any ideas for me please?
Any ideas of guidance would be much appreciated.
Kind regards
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 02:54:02 -0500

Return to “%s” Study in Canada

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests