The International Student Forum

Internships in Australia and New Zealand

Please feel free to post with questions or comments about studying in Canada!
Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Internships in Australia and New Zealand

Postby Karterama » Tue, 03 Sep 2013 12:57:13 -0500

Oztimum (www.oztimum.com) helps set international students up with paid internships in Australia and New Zealand.

They are currently advertising internships in:
Sales/Marketing
Human Resources
Administration and Communication
Design and Print
Public Relations

Positions are available in Sydney/Melbourne/Perth/Gold Coast/Cairns in Australia and Auckland in New Zealand.

Applicants must be:
Third or Fourth Year University
Eligable for a Working Holiday (Subclass 417) or Work and Holiday visa (Subclass 462).
18 - 30 years old.
A good level of both spoken and written English.
Have access to a school internship agreement (either a university student or graduated within the last year).

You can apply through the website at www.oztimum.com
Karterama

Re: Internships in Australia and New Zealand

Postby RAMANDEEP » Fri, 06 Sep 2013 03:42:13 -0500

Hey Friends, I am Raman Deep. I am a B.Tech(IT) graduate. I have a worked a lot on Computer Networks. Thus, I decided to develop a blog on Computer Networks. So that my knowledge can be helpful for others also. Therefore I want you all to visit this link and give your feedback on the blog and post your suggestions there , how it can be improved. It will just take your 5 min. but will help thousands of students. I will be highly thankful to you all if you give your 5 in.

http://www.com2networks.blogspot.com
RAMANDEEP

Return to “%s” Study in Canada