The International Student Forum

PG Diploma in canada

Please feel free to post with questions or comments about studying in Canada!
Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

PG Diploma in canada

Postby seeker00 » Fri, 09 Aug 2013 02:38:18 -0500

Hi All,

Im an MBA from an Aussie university and now looking to do a one year PG diploma in Canada.

To start off with, My undergrad was in bachelors of commerce so basically my qualification is mainly in business/commerce, though i would have loved to live in Australia but due to PR issues I will have to leave Australia in a month's time, so if you guys can please help me out by suggesting/helping me with few queries, firstly, which courses (PG Diploma, 1 Year) are in demand that would help me in getting PR?, Secondly, my guess is that in order to gain residency i will have to work in my study related field for minimum 8 months out of 1 year if work visa is granted, is it correct?, Thirdly, would there be any advantage of an MBA degree from an Aussie uni when filing for PR in canada? and lastly, for student visa do i have to appear for IELTS, if yes then would they consider OCTOBER 2012 GENERAL IELTS Score L- 7.7, R - 7 , W - 6.5 & S- 8?

Appreciate your response.

Cheers
seeker00

Re: PG Diploma in canada

Postby BroadMind » Tue, 27 Aug 2013 03:54:21 -0500

Hi

We can help you for your Higher Education in abroad.

We BroadMind provide 100% Free Guidance for Students to study in

18 + Counties
200+ Universities
25000+ Courses

Like our Page to get regular updates.
http://www.facebook.com/Broadmindconsultant

For more details Please visit www.broadmindstudyabroad.com

If you or any of your fiends require any assistance on overseas Education, pl call 9790950111 or contact@broadmindgroup.com

Regards
ILA
BroadMind
BroadMind

Return to “%s” Study in Canada