The International Student Forum

Student housing for you in Montreal

Please feel free to post with questions or comments about studying in Canada!
Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Student housing for you in Montreal

Postby Marcel » Thu, 03 Jun 2004 03:46:43 -0500

W E L C O M E STUDENTS !I own a 6/12 room second floor apartment which I am renting and rooms are still available for the next academic year. The rooms are very clean, freshly-painted and furnished and are a 2 min. walk to the nearest subway station and 10 min. from downtown Montreal and the 4 main universities. I have 2 single rooms at $400 to $450. each per month and one double room at $550. per month. Electricity, hot water, kitchen access, washer-drier access are all included in the price. The address of the apartment is: 6982 'A' St. Denis Street Montreal. If you arrive in Montreal between 9 and 5, you may simply inquire at my office which is downstairs at 6984 St. Denis. The Metro exit is Jean Talon. We are very near to a large farmer's market where you can buy your food and your capuccino too. I hope you will enjoy your stay in Montreal. Write to me, Marcel, at: mtltriplex@yahoo.ca for more information or pictures.
Marcel

Re: Student housing for you in Montreal

Postby intlstudenthousing » Mon, 19 May 2014 08:08:16 -0500

Bienvenue a Montreal! International Student Housing. Newly renovated furnished apartment. Downtown Montreal 15 min. from Concordia University. Visit my web page to learn more. All students are welcome. internationalstudenthousing.weebly.com
intlstudenthousing

Re: Student housing for you in Montreal

Postby joshedric » Mon, 30 Mar 2015 01:25:07 -0500

In these days, Finding a rental house or apartment either for students or families is becoming easier because of online. This has saves time and money for the whole process of searching for rental rooms for students.
joshedric

Return to “%s” Study in Canada