The International Student Forum

Admission in 12th grade in USA

Discussion Forum for international students regarding study in the US.

Moderator: Annemarie

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Admission in 12th grade in USA

Postby Swapnil » Tue, 05 Apr 2016 02:34:45 -0500

I'm a high school student in India. I've cleared grade 11th and wish to do 12th in USA. My family isn't migrating. The educational system in India doesn't suit me at all (it's not tough, it's just crappy). Private schools in USA are too expensive. My uncle lives near a public school in Fremont, California. I would prefer admission there. In case a local guardian is needed, my uncle and aunt may agree to become guardians.
Please don't talk about continuing in India. I just wanna know the yearly and admission fees for public schools. Can I get into this year's session if I apply right now? Is a guardian necessary? Can you tell me about procedures and requirements of applying?
Swapnil

Return to “%s” Study in the USA