The International Student Forum

Master's degree in English with no GRE (Houston, TX)

Discussion Forum for international students regarding study in the US.

Moderator: Annemarie

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Master's degree in English with no GRE (Houston, TX)

Postby lamtuongkhanhduy93 » Sun, 01 Nov 2015 01:12:27 -0500

I am a bachelor graduate in English language in Vietnam, planning to study in Houston, Texas for my master degree. I have searched for information about universities offering the master program in English, and it showed 2 results including University of Houston, Southern Texas University. My problem is that i do not have the GRE degree that is attached to the admission requirements. I asked the University of Houston represetatives for possible GRE waivers, yet they said GRE is a must for Uni of Houston. There are some cases that we can waive the GRE test scores by taking their Uni English program before applying for the master's degree study in other states. However, in Houston, TX, i am not really sure if there's a certain other university allowing GRE waivers for their master'degree in English program.
Please help me find out some more universities offering the master in English program with possible GRE waivers in Houston, TX. You can send it to my email: lamtuongkhanhduy93@gmail.com so that i can check it easily. I'd be very thankful for your assistance.
Thank you.
lamtuongkhanhduy93

Return to “%s” Study in the USA