The International Student Forum

Do I choose a thesis writing service?

Discussion Forum for international students regarding study in the US.

Moderator: Annemarie

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Do I choose a thesis writing service?

Postby Johnston » Mon, 02 Mar 2015 12:53:08 -0500

I am studying in United States for 3 years now. Basically I am from UK and it is hard for me to write anything in USA English. This time I need to write a thesis paper for final semester. I have heard that the examiners will check for the presentation and the usage of proper language in writing it. Since it is too tough to me, I think I couldn't be able to write my thesis in proper USA English. I didn't chose any topic to write yet. I am thinking that it had better opt an online writing service from USA to get done my thesis paper.

I need your opinion in this. Do you think the examiners need it strictly? Will my thesis will get rejected if I use my official language? I have found a USA based thesis writing service on the web since I have known these rules for writing thesis. Please tell me what to do. Anyone here did abroad education in USA?
Johnston

Re: Do I choose a thesis writing service?

Postby martniz » Sun, 01 Nov 2015 06:42:35 -0500

Hi,
:wink:
Please contact me through mainas2mainas@gmail.com, for more advice.thanks
martniz

Re: Do I choose a thesis writing service?

Postby Grassy » Thu, 10 Dec 2015 05:37:38 -0500

Hi, Johnston,

I would like you to advise selecting a writing service (if you haven't enough time and possibilities to write your thesis by yourself) very seriously!!! :roll: I believe that you don't want to waste all your time in the US, when it will be clear that your thesis paper has not enough quality or has plagiarism in some parts.

Before submitting it to your university, at least check your paper with a plagiarism checker (I prefer to use Unplag, but there're many others) to be sure that everything is okay. Sometimes you can't use your Turnitin university account, because for some papers it could be used only once and with your professor's supervision. :x

Besides, if you will receive some parts of your paper step by step, don't give your money to the author before you will be not fully confident in the appropriate level of his work.
Grassy

Return to “%s” Study in the USA