The International Student Forum

Study in the US Online Fairs - Reserve your Spot Now!

Discussion Forum for international students regarding study in the US.

Moderator: Annemarie

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Study in the US Online Fairs - Reserve your Spot Now!

Postby donsears » Mon, 06 Aug 2012 11:10:58 -0500

Don't miss your chance to meet with US colleges and universities at the upcoming virtual student fair! All you need to attend is a computer and internet access but space is limited, so make sure to reserve your spot today.

What can you expect from attending a Virtual Student Fair?
• Get admissions information from US colleges and universities.
• Chat live with schools when you log in!
• Watch student video webcasts and download them.
• Be eligible to win USD 3,000 in scholarships.

Visit our College Fair page and simply select the region that you live in and sign up and get connected with US schools that are looking for students like you.
donsears

Course credit transfer from Nepal to US

Postby rohit.bhandari09 » Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:43:52 -0500

I am studying my Master of Science in Clinical Biochemistry in Institute of Medicine, Maharajgunj Medical Campus, Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal. MSc Clinical course is three-year-course.I have passed my first year with very good marks.Now its running my second year but I have got immigration visa for United States and I must leave Nepal before April 2013.So I am planning to leave Kathmandu in mid January for USA.I want to continue my study in USA.So I seek information regarding my credit transfer to US Universities.What's the process and requirements for the same.I will be grateful if I get this information. Thank You..
rohit.bhandari09

Re: Study in the US Online Fairs - Reserve your Spot Now!

Postby jodrek » Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:23:49 -0500

The virtual campus fair or any other fair give students and professional lots of opportunity to meet their niche area related experts and professionals. It can help people in many ways, right from grooming their skill sets to landing up at a right place with a job, the benefits of being the part of these virtual fairs could be the best bet for students and working professionals. All you need to do is to be remain active and alert during such events then only you would be noticed by the experts and other people participating in these events.

RN Preparation
jodrek

Postby Aalia Gupta » Tue, 04 Nov 2014 08:28:48 -0500

Hi Rohit,

I think you should definitely check out the virtual fair for the event and see if it helps you. Like for my problems, I had gone and approached the Chopras a consultancy agency, who helped me out to solve the problems immediately.
Aalia Gupta

Postby cocolemon » Tue, 31 May 2016 03:03:15 -0500

Hi,

It sounds nice, come on! :lol:
http://www.topdiplomaservice.com/ Warmly welcome to my website. Buy degree, buy certificate and transcript online is easy now. if you have any needs or interest, Please contact me freely. lol Thanks a lot!
cocolemon

Return to “%s” Study in the USA