The International Student Forum

I need US Co-Signer

Financial Aid is always a popular topic. Use this section to tell other students about resources you have found.

Moderator: jfrankel

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Re: I need US Co-Signer

Postby moutcho » Fri, 19 Sep 2014 01:14:21 -0500

hello,

I named Klomanyi Messan Helmut, I'm living in Côte d'Ivoire, a Togolese national and admitted to the University of Sherbrooke student in Quebec and I'm SEARCH has a co-signer US you can contact me on hklomanyi@yahoo.fr
I thank you and I hope you respond to my request.
moutcho

How i got my loan

Postby samanthacor » Mon, 12 Jan 2015 11:11:07 -0500

Am out here to tell you all how i got my loan, I lost my husband and i was left alone on earth to take care of my child. This was already after i have spent all the money he left behind to do his funeral, After his funeral there was no much money for business and also to take very good care of myself and my kid, At this point i was confused and devastated that i had to sort for a loan from this reliable, durable and trustworthy loan firm after an advert i came across online by one Belen Drilon on how he got his loan, To also get my loan amount of $250 000.00 USD to be financially stable in every aspect of my life today. send your emails today to the following emails address: nortjeje@hotmail.com and get your loan without fail.
samanthacor

Return to “%s” Financial Aid