The International Student Forum

Scholarship search question

Financial Aid is always a popular topic. Use this section to tell other students about resources you have found.

Moderator: jfrankel

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Scholarship search question

Postby Scarlet » Fri, 08 Aug 2014 06:27:42 -0500

I'm looking at studying in the US, but going to community college and then transfering as it would suit me better, and the tuition is much lower.

I've found a number of scholarships I can apply for, however I have a question about search terms to use.

I want to study special education, or at least do that for a masters degree once I've completed my bachelors. Typing in scholarships education doesn't really work because it just brings up lots of links to education websites, rather than that area of study.

Do you have any ideas of a better search term I could use.

Also, I'm from the UK, would you recommend taking out student loans? It's unlikely I'd have a US co-signer, so I'm not sure if this is even an option without one.

Thanks for the help, the resources here are really great.
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 06:16:37 -0500

Return to “%s” Financial Aid

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests