The International Student Forum

Financial help through cash rewards

Financial Aid is always a popular topic. Use this section to tell other students about resources you have found.

Moderator: jfrankel

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Financial help through cash rewards

Postby katija » Thu, 31 Jul 2014 01:14:57 -0500

I found the best way that financially supports me. A card that does it for me. College works card that help me earn cash rewards whenever i shop from the shopping portal. referring friends and family also gets me cash back when they shop. I am very relieved since i have started using this card to shop. I recommend this to all who feel the need to be financially independent just like me. You should go ahead and check it out collegeworks.net :) :)
katija

Re: Financial help through cash rewards

Postby jacksonnew » Fri, 01 Aug 2014 11:48:27 -0500

good to hear , do you more details on this also how can i avail this card.
which are the place i can use this card and what will be the service charges.
jacksonnew

Re: Financial help through cash rewards

Postby katija » Sat, 02 Aug 2014 03:41:52 -0500

jacksonnew wrote:good to hear , do you more details on this also how can i avail this card.
which are the place i can use this card and what will be the service charges.

Yes you can call on this number 302-476-9200 for details or you can go through the website http://www.collegeworks.net/ and join. You will get all the details.
katija

Return to “%s” Financial Aid