The International Student Forum

Work Permits and Visas

If you are looking for work as a student around the world, check out this forum as job postings will be listed from time to time for international students.
Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- Links will only be accepted if they are applicable to your post and/or reply

Work Permits and Visas

Postby JillHenderson » Wed, 27 May 2015 08:07:38 -0500

One of the first things you will need to consider when planning a move to the UK is whether or not you will have the right to work. For those of you that don't hold a British or EU passport, it will mean having to apply for a visa to work in the UK.

The visa categories and qualifying criteria are constantly under review in the UK, so it's always best to seek up to date information before making your decision. The most typical visas available to people wanting to live and work in the UK are Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme and UK Ancestral Visas.
MYOE offer the best visa deals on the market. myOE makes sure you land on your feet in your new country and save on tax in your new job. Our contractor management service guarantees more take home pay.
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 07:07:48 -0500
Location: 6 Lena Gardens Greater London W6 7PZ, UK

Return to “%s” Employment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest