The International Student Forum

Help for Jorge

Got any immigration questions for the USA? Post them here for all to help answer!

Moderator: Bobby Chung

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Help for Jorge

Postby ka555650 » Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:50:40 -0500

To whom it may concern;

My friend Jorge is of about 25 years of age. His father moved to the United States after his mother died, and Jorge followed after when he was 16. His dad said he would get the paperwork done to help him become a United States citizen, but never finished it. Fast forward a six years or so and Jorge has a relationship with a United States citizen that causes the birth of his two wonderful daughters, ages 3 and 5. He would like to become a United States citizen, but with his father's lack of assistance, he is having a hard time trying to get it done.

Is there any advice or direction that you could turn me to help him?

State Laws have changed, he use to have a valid driver's license, but now he needs Social Security to get it. However, he cannot get Social Security because he is not a citizen.

Thank you
ka555650

Re: Help for Jorge

Postby suttonmat » Fri, 25 Oct 2013 02:25:23 -0500

Hi ! I told my friend about your problem. He'll get back to you soon
suttonmat

Re: Help for Jorge

Postby Gleedaniel13 » Wed, 12 Mar 2014 08:57:35 -0500

To whom it may concern;

My friend Jorge is of about 25 years of age. His father moved to the United States after his mother died, and Jorge followed after when he was 16. His dad said he would get the paperwork done to help him become a United States citizen, but never finished it. Fast forward a six years or so and Jorge has a relationship with a United States citizen that causes the birth of his two wonderful daughters, ages 3 and 5. He would like to become a United States citizen, but with his father's lack of assistance, he is having a hard time trying to get it done.

Is there any advice or direction that you could turn me to help him?

State Laws have changed, he use to have a valid driver's license, but now he needs Social Security to get it. However, he cannot get Social Security because he is not a citizen.

Thank you

I think he should have to be a citizen there first so that his children will be a citizen there also.
Software Integration Leverage
Gleedaniel13

Return to “%s” Immigration Issues