The International Student Forum

i 20

Got any immigration questions for the USA? Post them here for all to help answer!

Moderator: Bobby Chung

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

i 20

Postby Angii2425 » Thu, 05 Sep 2013 11:41:28 -0500

Hi.. I really need help
I was attending a language school for 1 year . I asked for vacations for 1 month to go back to my country and renew my visa and passport they only gave me my visa till august 30, which now is expired.. I went back to my school so I can get my I20 again but now they are telling me that They can't and I have to go back to mu country and wait. Thereforw i went to another school to see if they can help me and they told that i can start on monday and about 8 weeks they can give me the I20 but it will depend on the immigration. Now I am confused and i dont know what to do..
Angii2425

Return to “%s” Immigration Issues