The International Student Forum

how to get my wife green card

Got any immigration questions for the USA? Post them here for all to help answer!

Moderator: Bobby Chung

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

how to get my wife green card

Postby gosto_ny » Thu, 09 Dec 2010 07:54:06 -0500

i have some question and it was very important
this is my story i m permanent resident in usa ( green card ) i got my green card through lottery now i have like 3 years and i was just married . my wife she has entered in usa with visa touristic to visit her friend and i was meet him and propose to married him she accepted . we married before her visa denied ......

my question how can my wife get her green card

think you
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 07:03:39 -0500

Re: how to get my wife green card

Postby louisgeorge » Sat, 21 Jul 2012 06:48:40 -0500

this is very critical should ask the citizen of USA ..
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:51:50 -0500

Re: how to get my wife green card

Postby JenCook » Thu, 28 Feb 2013 09:30:56 -0500

Your wife can apply for Permanent Residency, or a "green card," due to your Permanent Resident status. The first place to go is to the USCIS website (, where you'll find step-by-step instructions on how to submit the paperwork, pay the fees and send in your applications. It's a lot of work, but it can be done! If you have trouble navigating the bureaucracy, you may want to hire an immigration lawyer in your area to help you work through all the required documents.
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 04:45:57 -0500
Location: Centerville, UT

Re: how to get my wife green card

Postby afrag » Thu, 04 Apr 2013 04:50:42 -0500

your case needed advice from advisors

There are different types of visa, depending on your age, and level of the course that you want to study.'
To study in the UK, you may need a study visa. There are two main types of UK student visa you can apply for – the Tier 4 Student Visa and the Student Visitor Visa. To find out which type applies to you and your situation, read the information below and then get in touch with the team at UKVISAS.COM for some expert help and advice.
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 04:43:27 -0500

Re: how to get my wife green card

Postby venumssi » Mon, 17 Jun 2013 04:31:01 -0500

first your spouse apply I-130 form and approved, then your spouse adjust the status from tourist visa to permanent residency holder with the help of I-485. The US Immigration attorney simplifies this process.
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 04:04:06 -0500

Re: how to get my wife green card

Postby samorgs » Fri, 23 Aug 2013 11:50:38 -0500

Hello Every Buddy,

Here is many types of visa, Here you can apply for visa of Tier 4 student visa and the student visitor visa.

Posts: 3
Joined: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 06:08:54 -0500

Return to “%s” Immigration Issues

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests