The International Student Forum

Onesuite Business

Need information on a calling card, mobile phone, or even which sim card to get - post your topic here!

Moderator: StudentGuru

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Onesuite Business

Postby zaptel » Fri, 03 Oct 2008 09:20:33 -0500

Our family has been Onesuite for some time now and I just notice they got new feature called Onesuite Business Though it must be created to target businesses, I think this is also useful for big families like the one we have :)

Parents now can properly budget calling cost for their sons and daughters abroad like me. Account can be top up through the internet and in real time, pretty handy if you ask me.
zaptel

Re: Onesuite Business

Postby nigelbranden » Mon, 15 Apr 2013 05:02:51 -0500

An assessment of our Analytics proves that the future looks bright for our company and satisfaction of our customers.

Postby Gleedaniel13 » Sat, 05 Oct 2013 09:54:25 -0500

Our family has been Onesuite for some time now and I just notice they got new feature called Onesuite Business Though it must be created to target businesses, I think this is also useful for big families like the one we have :)

Parents now can properly budget calling cost for their sons and daughters abroad like me. Account can be top up through the internet and in real time, pretty handy if you ask me.

That would be a great idea of having the business with the right budgeting. Same here we have a big family nd budgeting is really a big problem to us.
Software Integration Leverage
Gleedaniel13

Postby IANKRISBANAWA » Mon, 07 Oct 2013 11:43:30 -0500

Wow, This one is good. I think your families has a good intensive knowledge about businesses. Because This is rare. I know there are some casualties that this one is common, but having a whole family members involve in one business, I would say personally that this one is rare. Business is also my dream. I hope there a chance for me to have also like this.
IANKRISBANAWA

Postby zurkan » Sat, 18 Apr 2015 01:56:57 -0500

I think expenses will be lessen if we can get scholarship. So I think you must have to find scholarship there before going so that you can estimate your budget.
sara
zurkan

Return to “%s” Communication