The International Student Forum

Difficulty in transferring DVD movies to iPad with Mactherip

Need information on a calling card, mobile phone, or even which sim card to get - post your topic here!

Moderator: StudentGuru

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Difficulty in transferring DVD movies to iPad with Mactherip

Postby penny23 » Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:38:58 -0500

I feel excited that I will become a college student 15 days later. There is only one thing making me distressed. I have a great collection of DVDs, but I cannot take all of them to the college. So I want to transfer the most favorite ones to my iPad. I used Mactheripper, but confronted the problem “This VOB indicates that it was mastered with deliberate bad sectors” where it either asked me to PAD VOB or DELETE VOB. I tried to PAD VOB but it makes the disk skip around chapter to chapter on playback. Here, I’m just looking for one app that would successfully help me rip these DVDs on my new MacBook Pro (MD101CH/A).
Any idea or solution?
penny23

Re: Difficulty in transferring DVD movies to iPad with Mactherip

Postby juice55 » Thu, 16 Aug 2012 01:12:09 -0500

If you don’t mind spending a few bucks, try MacX DVD Ripper Pro. It has the function of ripping and backing up DVDs fluently with superb output quality. I used it to rip The Tiger Movie to my iPod. It is really amazing.
juice55

Return to “%s” Communication