The International Student Forum

Confusion regarding which program to Join in USA.

Need information on a calling card, mobile phone, or even which sim card to get - post your topic here!

Moderator: StudentGuru

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Confusion regarding which program to Join in USA.

Postby Neha1090 » Tue, 04 Jan 2011 12:33:48 -0500

Hi All,
A warm and happy New Year to all.
I need some inputs from you guys here -
Actually currently I am in USA with my husband on H4 visa. I did my MBA from Indore (India) and after marriage I did certification in Testing from Seed Infotech, Pune Branch. Now, I wanted to work here but with my MBA degree I did not get any good job here, so I want to do some certification / Degree from US , so that I can easily get any Jobs here.
Now,
1. Which course I should go for so that I can get Job easily, I know IT is the best to get any job, but what about Accounting / Finance / Marketing.
2. I want to apply for some 1 yr course, do colleges in USA have any 1 yr program ?
3. How much money I will have to spend typically. Can I get any scolarship / loan and how ??

I would highly appreciate if you guys can help me to get answers to above questions.

Thanks much in advance,
Neha
Neha1090

Re: Confusion regarding which program to Join in USA.

Postby RealCamz » Thu, 21 Feb 2013 09:01:36 -0500

IT is probably your best bet out of that list, but don't discount Healthcare. The Healthcare industry is expected to grow by 22% by the year 2020. That's huge growth considering how big healthcare is already.

What you should do is take the free US College Finder at http://www.nursing-works.com/college1.html and see what college and program it recommends for you.

I think it also gives you information on financial aid and scholarships, so you should definitely check it out.

Good luck!! :)
RealCamz

Return to “%s” Communication