The International Student Forum

We Remember Life Insurance?

Need information or advice about insurance, then post your query here!

Moderators: JChaim, Annemarie

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

We Remember Life Insurance?

Postby juxtapoz3r » Sun, 23 Aug 2009 06:43:08 -0500

I was just contacted by weremember.org about their beneficiary notification program, but I'm not sure I understand it that well. Some of the aspects of the company sound good, but I don't know if they offer their services for free or if there is some type of hidden fees. I have a phone call in, but I'm waiting for a response.

In short, has anyone had any experience with this company? Can I have my own insurance company and still enroll with them? And if so, how much does it actually cost?

Thanks!
juxtapoz3r

Re: We Remember Life Insurance?

Postby jaman9 » Thu, 14 Jan 2010 06:54:47 -0500

When DH and I talked with our tax preparer (not a CPA but pretty smart) she crunched the numbers and said that actually our "real" fed tax rate is about 10-15%, even though the "nominal" tax rate is 30% plus (sorry can't remember). With all the tax breaks, especially with kids and a mortage, it really does lower the tax rate. She advised us to not be afraid to pull money out of our retirement funds, if we needed it, to tide us over until the SSDI kicks in. (After you are declared disabled by SS). I applied in November and will start receiving payments mid-April
jaman9

Postby dawsonglen » Thu, 25 Apr 2013 02:34:40 -0500

Although it is unquestionably imperative to have good vision, it may or may not be critical to have vision insurance. Many consumers overvalue this coverage and pay too much for it. To know whether you get what you paid for when you purchase vision coverage, it is imperative to know what eye coverage covers and what it doesn't include. Having knowledge of the limitations of vision coverage is necessary to determine whether you should pay extra for the coverage.pool supply
dawsonglen

Postby AndieAlick » Tue, 19 Nov 2013 05:19:34 -0500

I have no insurance experience with that company but if you really want to know about the insurance policies and claims then i suggest you the better one here. They provide you life insurance policies online according to your needs and demands. I hope you like their services and get insured for life time.If you are looking for insurance policy then check details here: a life settlement || sell my life insurance policy
AndieAlick

Return to “%s” Student Insurance