The International Student Forum

Insurance Is Necessary

Need information or advice about insurance, then post your query here!

Moderators: JChaim, Annemarie

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Insurance Is Necessary

Postby Danielciara » Wed, 24 Jul 2013 02:24:47 -0500

Many think insurance is just a waste of money, but think if any think happens to your home, car and even ,.. then what about the money. Just spending a small amount one may secure future because future is valuable even more for students as they always in hurry using bikes and cars so in my opinion it is like a daily cup of tea which worth nothing but valuable to the future. Many policies are waiting in the market at cheap rate once insured one may enjoy peaceful lifestyle, even the fact is women are more insured than men across the globe, if women insured their life then why every student wouldn't able to insure.
Student life is beautiful but more beautiful are the School days.
Danielciara

Re: Insurance Is Necessary

Postby genuineonline » Wed, 04 Sep 2013 05:54:25 -0500

I think everyone should have insure his/her things or item. It help in difficult situation.
genuineonline

Postby Gleedaniel13 » Sat, 07 Sep 2013 04:57:16 -0500

Many think insurance is just a waste of money, but think if any think happens to your home, car and even ,.. then what about the money. Just spending a small amount one may secure future because future is valuable even more for students as they always in hurry using bikes and cars so in my opinion it is like a daily cup of tea which worth nothing but valuable to the future. Many policies are waiting in the market at cheap rate once insured one may enjoy peaceful lifestyle, even the fact is women are more insured than men across the globe, if women insured their life then why every student wouldn't able to insure.

I will seconded the idea here. Insurance is very important for every person. If you can afford to have it then go for it. This is not wasting time, it is securing your future.
Software Integration Leverage
Gleedaniel13

Postby gianegizelle » Sun, 15 Sep 2013 02:09:52 -0500

now a days EVERYTHING have insurance. having insured on something or even yourself is not a bad idea...much better to get an insurance its for your own good for emergency use..
gianegizelle

Postby patrickjones » Tue, 17 Sep 2013 01:44:00 -0500

Insurance is necessary for everyone who live in this world because the main goal of life insurance is to provide a measure of financial security for your family after your death. So, before purchasing a life insurance policy, you should consider your financial situation and the standard of living you want to maintain for your dependents or survivors. Now there are lots of companies which provide free insurance quotes online to your Save time, effort, and money. Without wasting time on filling out random forms online. I hope you understand well what i said.Good luck!!
patrickjones

Return to “%s” Student Insurance