The International Student Forum

Hello, I'm new. :)

Welcome to the InternationalStudent.com Open Forum for international students around the world. Feel free to post anything about your study abroad experience here!

Moderator: Emil Gallant

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Hello, I'm new. :)

Postby Carol Ferndale » Sat, 05 Sep 2009 05:53:34 -0500

Hi

I'm Carol, and I'm from England, and studying in England. So hang on, I'm not really an international student, am I? Well no, but I might be in the future, if I go on to do post-grad stuff overseas. Also, I have actually studied abroad already - Japanese in Japan, and French in France! I've also taught international students at Leeds Metropolitan University, as my former career was as an English teacher.

After a career working in Japan, Sweden and the Middle East, I decided on a complete change of direction, took three more A levels, and now I am doing MPhys at the University of Leeds. I have just completed my second year, and I am really enjoying it. It is a four year course.
Carol Ferndale

Re: Hello, I'm new. :)

Postby cooldude955 » Thu, 10 Sep 2009 12:33:15 -0500

Im new too :)
cooldude955

Re: Hello, I'm new. :)

Postby yomuzoku » Mon, 22 Aug 2016 02:09:16 -0500

Hello Carol, it is great to see about your achievements in different fields. You also enjoyed learning new languages. I would like to invite you to have a look into our online tool named as Yomuzoku online Japanese course. It will surely help you to know how to read Japanese easily.
You can use this tool to build vocabulary with Japanese.
Visit- https://www.yomuzoku.com/
yomuzoku

Return to “%s” Open Forum